Thursday, September 27, 2012

JCCS Academic Language Assessment Week 5

                                Should vaccinations be required for all children ?
I do think that vaccinations should me required for kids because it can prevent them from getting sick . Parents should take the responsibility  and take there kids to get their shots .Estimate how many kids die of having the Mumps And the Measles and,chicken pocks . If i have a kid i would take my kid to get their shots if there's some type of diseases and my child can catch it and there's a shot for it i'll do every thing to get that shot for my child. For example some parents might say that they don't believe in getting there kids vaccinated  and some people do.It's just like some parents get there little boys circumcised because it's  in some regions they have to do it and some don't  .Plus the doctors are always positive and wanting to help you .

No comments:

Post a Comment