Tuesday, January 29, 2013

HW: Choices 21A Week 27

                                 Should two hour curfwe be 8:00 ?




I feel that it shouldnt be 8:00 because if thats the case the middle school curfwe should be the same time. But on the other hand middle school curfwe is 8:30 . I feel that we should have the same rights as everyone else . To prove my point I feel that since the middle school curfwe is 8:30 it should be lowerd to 8:00 and us high schoolers should get moved up to 8:30. Because their younger and plus if you add up the time that their suppose to be in there houses its 8:30 and then the room time is 9:30 but in the morning they would have to wake up at 6:30 and have to be redy by 7:00 and leave before 8:00. and it wouldnt be that hard for us because we go to school on campus and school starts at 8:15 but thats from my prsective .

No comments:

Post a Comment